MIRAD microwave is the trusted supplier of state of the art antenna transmitter, receiver, tracking and filter technology for the satellite communication industry. Our solutions and components are key factors for the success of global communication systems and interplanetary space missions.
Here is an overview of what we do.
Our deliverables, our skills and our entrepreneurial behavior always meet the highest possible standards (SN EN ISO 9001 certified since 2013) and requirements; therefore it is our strong belief that these indispensable elements are the prerequisites for our long term and sustainable technical leadership in this challenging industry.
MIRAD microwave AG is privately owned and currently employs 11 people. Located in the eastern part of Switzerland, we have been manufacturing for several decades. Furthermore, we pride ourselves on our Swiss precision and quality management.
- Definition of a Project Quality Assurance Plan matching the plans defined for the project
- Continuous monitoring of all plans in view of completeness, feasibility (Project Plan, Manufacturing Plan, Test Plan)
- All activities conducted are state-of-the-art, as defined in the MIRAD Quality Management and Process
- Assessment of process performance by Quality Manager
- Documentation of deviations from existing processes
- Documentation of necessary changes of existing processes
- Quality review within the project team for deviations from existing processes – Definition and Implementation of corrective actions
- Quality review with MIRAD management for changes of existing processes – implementation
Job opportunities & Internships with MIRAD will be published here.
Currently there is no need for additional employees. However, if you are interested in our company for a future employment or an Internship, a term paper or a thesis in our fascinating cosmos of Radio Frequency technology, please do contact us.