MIRAD microwave is the trusted supplier for Gigahertz Innovation in the field of systems and components for ground station antennas. Our solutions and components are key factors for the success of global satellite communication systems and of interplanetary space missions.
Here is an overview of what we do.
Our deliverables, our skills and our entrepreneurial behavior always meet the highest possible standards and requirements to provide our customers with an ideal solution (SN EN ISO 9001 certified since 2013). We firmly believe that our high standards are an indispensable element to fulfill the requirements for our long-term and sustainable technical leadership in this challenging and fast grwoing industry.
MIRAD microwave AG is privately owned and is located in the eastern part of Switzerland near to the German and Austrian border. We have been manufacturing for several decades in strong cooperation with a local network of reliable and trustworthy suppliers. This guarantees the worldwide known and highly appreciated Swiss precision standard which is also established in our quality management.
Since 2013 MIRAD microwave is SN EN ISO 9001 certified. As a result, we strictly adhere to the defined quality management principle requirements.
MIRAD Quality Management Circle
- Definition of a Project Quality Assurance Plan matching the plans defined for the project
- Continuous monitoring of all plans in view of completeness, feasibility (Project Plan, Manufacturing Plan, Test Plan)
- All activities conducted are state-of-the-art, as defined in the MIRAD Quality Management and Process
- Assessment of process performance by Quality Manager
- Documentation of deviations from existing processes
- Documentation of necessary changes of existing processes
- Quality review within the project team for deviations from existing processes – Definition and Implementation of corrective actions
- Quality review with MIRAD management for changes of existing processes implementation
Job opportunities & Internships with MIRAD will be published here.